1. Bianca - Such a perfect, simple, streamlined and slim leather jacket. If I didn't already have a plain black one I'd buy this one.
2. Simone - The leather adds some edge to a typical blazer. I could see this working at a more creative office - or even my office on a non-court day.
3. Colette - This would be so fun to own. I love the quilted leather sleeves mixed with the warm boucle fabric of the body. Since my other winter coat is a pretty girly J.Crew one, this would fit in well for the days I want to dress more edgy.
4. Harlow - The bordeaux color, the asymmetrical neckline, the long length.. In love.
5. Cara - This reminds me of Cruella Deville for some reason, but obviously a chic Cruella. The stand up high neck collar is amazing.
6. Grace - This coat fits right in with the menswear trend, with the boyish body and mixture of herringbone and leather.
7. Makayla - This looks like the warmest option of the bunch with the warm fuzzy collar and wool body.
Have you ever purchased from Danier? What has your experience been with the brand? They ship to the U.S. so it's a viable option!