1. Banana Republic Sloan Ankle Pants in Porch Green - $43
2. Forever 21 Black Skinny Pants - $19.80 (so comfortable - like a thick ponte legging material)
3. Forever 21 Pearl Cluster Necklace - $15.80 (similar)
4. Zara Dress - $32 (similar)
Ann Taylor Striped Peplum Top - $8
6. Ann Taylor Necklace - $16 (sold out)
And now for the, "WTF was I thinking when I bought this??" moment:
8. Nordstrom Rack MC Hammer Pants - $20 (similar)
9. Nordstrom Rack Crop Tops - $20 and $15 (the $15 one not pictured) (similar)
Guys, these pants are the most comfortable thing ever. However, I haven't been brave enough to wear them OUT out yet. I have worn them to like, the Subway near my house, but not out in "public." I think I would wear them with heels to go out to dinner or drinks or something but I'm having a hard time thinking of what to wear them with in terms of flats. The crop tops... well, they might be returned. It turns out I don't have as many high-waisted things to wear them with as I thought I did. I will update if I return them, lol.
TOTAL: (according to Mint.com) $191 out of $200 (including tax)
I stayed in my budget this month! Good for me. And I got a lot of pieces I'm happy with, too. I'm especially happy with the black skinny pants - it's nice to not wear jeans all the time. The pearl necklace is pretty and looks more expensive than $15. I also love the two Ann Taylor necklaces I got - have been wearing them often to work. And the striped peplum top has been worn at least 8 times already.
Did you stick to your budget this month? Did you get anything really great?!